No one knew what happened to Pharaoh's corpse and where his remains were before the 1881, although according to non-Muslim religious books, Pharaoh's entire army was drowned in the sea along with him.
When Dr. Maurice Bucaille examined Pharaoh's body with the permission of the Egyptian rulers, it was discovered that Pharaoh's body had the effects of sea particles, which was proof that he had drowned in the sea, but how did he die? (it was curiosity)
Dr.Maurice and the Pharaoh [Video Documentary]
Then his body was presented to all human beings in the 21st century in the age of modern science and technology as a lesson by the will of Allahﷻ.
Pharaoh’s (Ramesses II) Mummy: Sea-salt traces prove the miracle of the Holy Quran
So, thousands of years ago, a non-Muslim king drowned in the ocean, and thousands of years later, his dead body, in the 21st century, by the command of the King, Ruler and Creator of Nature and Lord of the Universe, is a warning to all human beings of the world to use their intellect and refrain from denying the existence of Allahﷻ.
How did Prophet Muhammadﷺ, born two thousand years after the death event of pharaoh, told that his dead body will be saved as a sign by Allahﷻ for future generations who will come later?
If Allahﷻ does not exist then who claimed to save Pharaoh's body and who gave this news to Prophet Muhammadﷺ?
When the religious books of non-Muslims do not contain details about what happened after the death of Pharaoh, then who conveyed the knowledge of the future to Prophet Muhammadﷺ that his dead body will be saved as a sign?
How could the body of Pharaoh Ramesses II remain so undamaged compared to the other mummies although his dead body was recovered from the sea?
The Mummy of Pharaoh Ramses II in Egypt
Indeed, Pharaoh was drowned by Allahﷻ in the red sea and the claim to save his dead body was done by Allahﷻ in the Qur'an because only Allahﷻ has full perfect knowledge of the unseen and all future.
- A non-Muslim claimed to be God
- Remained a non-Muslim despite the invitation of Prophet Moses
- All his life he refused to believe in Allahﷻ
- By the command of Allahﷻ, he drowned in the sea with his royal army
- By the command of Allahﷻ, the sea pulled out his dead body and threw it on the shore
- People embalmed his dead body
- 2000 years later when his dead body was unknown, Prophet Muhammadﷺ was born
- Allahﷻ conveyed the knowledge through the Qur'an that Pharaoh's dead body will be kept saved
- Allahﷻ has fulfilled His claim before the people of the 21st century
So, this is an open and observable miracle of Allahﷻ if non-Muslims can use their common sense and think carefully that Allahﷻ is the one who brought back the dead body of Pharaoh after drowning in the sea by His devised plan after thousands of years in the 21st century.