Hindu Women vs Muslim Women vs Christian Women
Author: Moulana Abrar Alam 2832 05/08/2017
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes, 15 seconds
In this article, you will study about the rights given to woman in Hinduism, Christianity and Islam.
1. If her husband dies, according to the Brahmin originated Vedas, she has to be cremated (sad) along with her DEAD husband. Once todays law forbids this, the society punishes her in following ways:
2. She is not supposed to remarry
3. She cannot wear colored saree or cloth or jewelry
4. She is considered as a curse and is not desirable in the public places and functions. Even she cannot take part in her childrenís marriage!
5. She has no right to divorce her husband
6. She has no property rights
7. A Hindu women has no inheritance rights
S. More and more dowry killings are happening daily.
9. Marriage is allowed within their own caste ONLY (not within the religion)
10. Mixed marriage is not only forbidden but also discouraged
11. Child marriage was encouraged
1. If her husband dies, she is encouraged to remarry and her remarriage is the responsibility of the Muslim society. Islam recognizes the need of a young widow and insist the remarriage which is the only way to control many evils.
2. The Muslim women have the same right as the Muslim man in all matters including DIVORCE. Also their Quran say though divorce is allowed in Islam, the most unpleasant act is divorce. That is why the Muslims have the lowest rate of the people who divorce in any continent of this world.
3. She has every property right and can own property; do separate business even if she is married.
4. A women has the rights of inheritance of her parents. (Many of the religion do not give the right of the property to their women)
5. Special order of God almighty were given to their children that they should win
the love of their mother and stressed that the heaven is under the feet of the
6. Husband should give fall right to his wife.
7. There is not even a single case of dowry killing in the Muslim Community.
8. A Muslim is allowed to marry any one and the only condition is he/she should not be an idol worshiper.
9. Mixed marriage is encouraged.
10. Child marriage is treated as a sin.
11. Morality is controlled well as the religion itself insists tat a lady should wear proper dress.
Finally Mr. Rajashekar questions that rights the Hindus have to criticize the Muslims?
Every day we read in the paper about dowry deaths Hindu women being burnt by the husband or in laws. It is a fact that upper caste Hindus illiterate their women. The Brahmin press have brain washed all of us saying that the muslims do not give freedom to the women. He again questions, Due the Hindus respect their women You be the judge!
Women Rights in the bible:
1. Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT) If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker? Answer: the biblical God.
2. Stone to death the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife. It is clear that the biblical God doesn't give a damn about the rape victim. He is only concerned about the violation of another mans "property"
3. You can Sell your daughter (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.
4. Burn her to Death for Fornication (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
5. Stone Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night. But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)..
6. CUT OFF HER HANDS Deuteronomy 25:11-12 11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
7. SHUT HER UP ." ◄ 1 Corinthians 14:34 ► 34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted to them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also said the law. 35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. …1 Timothy 2:11-15
11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women[c] will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.
S.M. Hussain pointed out that please see how women are described in Bible ..
1] Women are unclean and they defile men ( Job 14:14 & Revelation 14:4 ), Eve made Adam fall and she brought evil and death to mankind ! Women are not allowed to teach men or speak in the church (no brain ) .The father can sell his daughter :Exodus 21:7 "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six !!!!
2] The wife classified on the list with donkeyeys & oxen ◄ Exodus 20:17 ► "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor...
3] The master can beat her to death !! ◄ Exodus 21:20 ►“When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod, and the slave dies under his abuse,r the owner must be punished.s 21However, if the slave can stand up after a day or two, the owner should not be punishedt because he is his owner’s property.
A revert women wrote ...
I particularly find it hilarious when Christians look to us Muslim women and think we r second rate citizens or oppressed without knowing woman's status in the bible..... In the bible it says that a woman must not speak in church and that if she wishes to learn something she should ask her husband at home, and it's actually shameful for her to speak at church......a woman cannot have authority over a man...... If a man rapes a woman the rapist must pay the father 50 shekels and then marry her and he can never divorce her!!!!!..... Can u imagine a law that say a woman must after being attacked and violated become that mans wife!!!!!!!........it's stayed that a woman is unclean for twice as long after a female birth than after a male birth ( figure that out) and it states a shameless woman will be counted as a dog..... That's just a few ( and ofcourse references can be provided if needed)
For more details study:
DO YOU WANT TO SAY ANYTHING?
Code of Conduct
Absolutely anyone is welcome to submit a comment here. But not all comments will be posted. Think of it like writing a letter to the editor. All submitted comments will be read, but not all published. Published comments will be on-topic, helpful, and further the discussion or debate.