Who Controls the Universe? God, Gods or No God?
Author: Muhammad Nuh 2422 09/10/2015
Estimated reading time: 1 minute, 39 seconds
Your knowledge, mind and senses are nothing if you cannot prove who controls the universe.
Put your books on side, you talk too much by quoting from books. Your religion is nothing more than false beliefs in mind having no natural, neutral and irrefutable proofs on truth of it. Your knowledge is so limited and has nothing to do for proving the God unless you prove by practical that your claimed God is the true God and exists.
You claim that your God is true. Now, I ask that...
1. Is there any Muslim to prove Allah controls the universe?
2. Is there any Christian to prove Jesus controls the universe?
3. Is there any Jewish to prove Moses controls the universe?
4. Is there any Hindu to prove Brahman controls the universe?
5. Is there any Sikh to prove Ik Onkar controls the universe?
6. Is there any Parsi to prove their God controls the universe?
7. Is there any Bahai to prove their God controls the universe?
8. Is there any Zoroastrian to prove Ahura Mazda controls the universe?
You the other sided people who are so much intransigent that you do not believe in god but you believe in news from other human like you? How rubbish your common sense is.
You claim no god controls the universe. Now, I ask that...
1. Is there any Atheist to prove no god controls the universe?
2. Is there any Buddhist to prove no god controls controls the universe?
3. Is there any Jain to prove no god controls the universe?
I'm stating as of September 10, 2015 that NONE of you is truthful and have no answer except WE Muslims at RightfulReligion.com who have proved that Allah controls the universe. We are also ready to show it through Miracle and waiting for battle in Fire in front of world media.
The silence from you (including your religious leaders, spiritual masters, magicians, etc) and not accepting our challenge is the answer of your lie and false claims.
DO YOU WANT TO SAY ANYTHING?
Code of Conduct
Absolutely anyone is welcome to submit a comment here. But not all comments will be posted. Think of it like writing a letter to the editor. All submitted comments will be read, but not all published. Published comments will be on-topic, helpful, and further the discussion or debate.